Suffering from bleeding gums? Get yourself checked for periodontal disease. Periodontal disease attacks the gums and bone that support the teeth. When plaque and calculus are not removed from your teeth, they begin to destroy the gums and bone. Get in touch today!
Get in touch with us for periodontal maintenance
Periodontal disease is usually painless in the early stages, but if ignored can cause a lot of pain. Our team will prescribe a thorough treatment to eliminate the infection and improve the health of your gums. Schedule your appointment today!
Symptoms of periodontal disease
- Bleeding gums
- Loose teeth
- New spacing between teeth
- Persistent bad breath
- Pus around the teeth and gums
- Receding gums
- Red and puffy gums
- Tenderness or Discomfort
Our services include
- Diagnosis – periodontal screening
- Treatment – scaling and root planing
- Oral hygiene recommendations
- Teeth polishing
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays and oral cancer screening
- Examination of existing restorations – check current fillings, crowns, etc.
- Examination of tooth decay – check all tooth surfaces for decay